Work with Platinum Health Group
Are you a GP, GP Registrar, Psychologist or Podiatrist looking to work alongside other well-trained, established medical professionals?
Don’t sit around and wait to slowly build a practice, join Toowoomba’s largest and most well-established group of medical centres.
- Fully booked appointments every day
- Mixed billing practices
- Training practices with registrars, medical & nursing students
- Flexible working days & full time and part time hours
- AGPAL accreditation
- Nursing support include care plan & health assessments
- Senior receptionists
- Practice manager
- Ample Parking
- Medical Director clinical software
- Treatment room
- Procedure room
- Remuneration: 75% of billings for the first 3 months & 65% of billings ongoing
Benefit from working alongside Toowoomba’s extensive medical specialist support network
Joining Platinum Health Group as a medical professional provides the opportunity to work in a large community that offers extensive specialist support with three local hospitals (one public and two private), and minimal after-hours work.
With access to several hospitals and numerous medical facilities, you can rub shoulders with experienced, trusted and trained medical professionals on a first-name basis.
Small city lifestyle with
big city facilities
The two biggest employers in Toowoomba are healthcare and education, making Toowoomba the perfect town to settle down and bring up your family.
Toowoomba offers an ideal climate, easy access to excellent educational facilities, plenty of recreational facilities and ample cafes and parks.